Sunday, June 3, 2007

First floor!

This is the view from the street with the windows and doors cut out. The far right window is my workout room. The left window is our living room. The garage still needs to be framed.



This is the powder room behind the garage with a pocket door.


From left to right these doors are entrances for the pantry, the workout room and the closet beneath the stairs.
This is the entry to the pantry from the kitchen.
This week is a short one due to a wedding in California. We have some pad inspections to pass so we can pour our patio in the back to support the posts that will hold our second floor. This house was engineered to keep the majority of the second floor weight on these pads, due to the age of the old foundation.
On another note, our upstairs office just became a nursery. I have an appt. Wed. to find out how far along I am.
Thanks for watching!!!!!
Love,
Denny and Angie:)

1 comment:

Carrington said...

I love it! You don't announce you're pregnant on your blog, just slyly mention you're going in to find out how far along you are. So sneaky! I hope you start posting pregnant pics right away. Even if it doesn't feel like there's any progress early on, it's fun to watch the journey. Love seeing the framing by the way. Your house is really taking shape!