Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Happy #2 Birthday Baby Girl!!!!!

Our little miracle baby turned 2!!! I can hardly believe its already been 2 years.
Here's a bath with Daddy! He spiked her hair. How can one resist? All of her hair is on top of her head. She hardly has any on the sides. She has more callicks than I can count.



Daddy was leaving one morning for basketball and she wanted to see him off, so we threw on her hat and coat over her jammies and we were out the door. She looked like a little Russian in that hat.

Mimi K took us all to Spagehtti Factory for Keeley's birthday. It was a hit. She ate the whole plate, with exception of a couple of noodles on the floor.



Out of all the flavors of ice cream, Vanilla was her favorite



Mimi K got her a cool Trike

Her Birthday theme was "Princess". I always said I would never do Princess. Never say never!


I made this cake for Keeley to spiiit, oh I mean blow on

She didn't like the hat that day. She liked it in the store, but not anymore

She was blowing, but it wasn't making a dent, so Mommy helped


Here's the yummy Costco cake that we ate from

Keeley really liked it. She never gets sugar like she did this day.




Cousin Trent and Keeley on her Catepillar that Gma Eva got her


All the guest are gone, a bath and tickle time with Daddy. Live is good!!!!!!!


1 comment:

Carrington said...

Angie, this is great! Thanks so much for sharing Keeley's whole birthday celebration. I can't believe it's been two years either. Was it really that long ago that we were commiserating over rough pregnancies? You guys sure have come a long way. Happy birthday to your little princess!