As many of you know, I just had my eigth heart surgery. Denny and I are still recovering from the trial we endured two years ago with Keeley and my open heart surgery. We have been digging and digging to get out of this hole it got us in and now another surgery to boot. We know that God is in control, but it is discouraging to be doing all you know to do and circumstances continue to crumble around you.
My loving family have organized some fundraisers to contribute to a medical fund that has been set up in our name. The fund is called "THE ANGIE JORDAN DAHLGREN MEDICAL FUND". You can donate to the fund at any KEY BANK branch.
There are also two Papa Pizza fundraisers. July 6th in Portland, Oregon on Stark St. and July 12th in Eugene, Oregon on Coburg Rd. Take the flyer in or order out and half your food cost will be donated to the Angie Jordan Dahlgren Fund at Key Bank. These are all day events. You can go more than once if you want. Make it a PIZZA DAY!!! If you are unable to get a flyer that has my name on it "Angie Jordan Dahlgren Medical Fund" its okay, you can go to the following website and print out a blank copy and tell them that its for me. They will know. That is the event that is specifically on their calendar. http://www.papaspizza.net/blank%20flyer.pdf
Last way to donate is through my Stepmom, Jane Jordan. She sells Mary Kay. For every mascara she sells, $4.00 gets donated into the Key Bank Medical Fund. That's $400.00 for every 100 bottles of mascara. As ladies, we all need mascara, so why not MK. It goes to a great medical cause. You can contact Jane Jordan via email: jjordan777@marykay.com or 541-935-0253.
Your prayers are always welcome. God is so faithful and I know that all will work out. I've been home a week now and my INR is still too low. For some reason it's just taking a long time to rise. I guess I just have thick stubborn blood. What can I say, I'm stubborn!!!! It's great to be home. Sleeping in my own bed and taking naps when I need them. Keeley always asks to see my owwwwiee. She's so cute!!!!
Love you all,
Angie:)
No comments:
Post a Comment